(There are special cleaning agents available with stockists.)
- Keep batteries away from children. They are likely to
- Remove batteries when instrument is not in use.
- Switch off machine, while going to bed.
- Change batteries in time.
- Replace leaking batteries if any, without delay.
- Protect machine against dampness, moisture or hot place.
- Avoid physical damage to machine like dropping, crushing
- Clean the ear - mould regularly to remove
ear wax, if any.
If the hearing aid does not work check-up
the following and rectify
Is the instrument switched on?
Is the battery properly inserted in place?
Is the battery weak or has run - down?
Is the battery compartment closed properly?
Is the volume control sufficiently opened?
Is there wax clogging the ear tip of the machine?